When the addiction is so real, you have no choice but to grab 3 at one go!
Our bestselling, super addictive tarts feature a generous swirl of Nutella on top of our light, buttery tart base; simply melts in your mouth with each joyful bite. Made with Premium ingredients. Store in the fridge if you prefer cold cookies.
- Does not contain eggs
- Does not contain pork/lard
- Not made in a Halal kitchen
- Store in the fridge if you prefer cold cookies
- Best eaten with 2 weeks
- Each tub contains approximately 42-46 tarts when filled to the brim
Picture a perfectly balanced ratio of herb and tea leaves.
Fused in the optimal ratio to bring about healthier blood sugar levels after meals and desserts.
Benefits from drinking Mosanco Tea
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels which leads to a healthier lifestyle.
- Promotes healthy weight management.
- Promotes better metabolism.
- Soften bowels, improving bowel movements.
What goes into Mosanco Tea?
1. Premium Australian Cowplant *Proven Ingredient*
A natural herb that traces back to 2,000 years ago, with origins that can be found in India, Africa and Australia. It has a rich history of being used in traditional medicine to promote better blood sugar levels, stimulate digestion while aiding natural weight loss.
Research has also highlighted the effectiveness of Australian Cowplant given it to be a proven ingredient as a traditional medicine.
2. Premium Green Tea
Widely known for its antioxidant and detoxification properties, green tea is one of the most known tea leaves around. Widely used for centuries in Asia, it is very effective in increasing metabolic rate and provides good benefits to your cells via its antioxidant EGCG.
We strongly suggest including this tea into your daily routine if you are:
- Constantly busy and controlling your diet is probably the last thing you are thinking of.
- Looking to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Reduce chances of weight gain and raising your body’s metabolism naturally.
- Want to enjoy delicious desserts and savory foods without pushing too much of those calories to your waistline.
- Add a healthier alternative beverage for a more holistic approach into your diet plans.
- Are always feeling sleepy or lethargic especially after heavy meals where you experience in a drop in energy levels.